The opportunities for growth as an entrepreneur are always endless. The burning desire to build a great company is an invaluable quality of great entrepreneurs.
These are 33 ways to be a better entrepreneur.
1. Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good. ~ Malcolm Gladwell
2. In your heads is the future of innovation. – Ron Conway
3. Surround yourself with success.
4. Be obsessed about your product.
5. Get it out, evolve, iterate quickly and make it great.
6. Be a team player and great at expanding your network.
7. It’s better to do something hard if you’re capable of solving hard problems.–Paul Graham
8. See the whole picture and go beyond it.
9. Create a plan but be prepared to adapt and adjust.
10. Persistence is without a doubt the most essential quality of a great entrepreneur.
Written by Thomas Oppong. To read the full article, click here. Premier Business Network™ provides Guaranteed Benefits for Small Businesses™. Feel free to join the conversation about small business benefits at #pbnbenefits. For more small business tips or to become a member, visit our website at www.premierbusinessnetwork.com, and follow us everywhere @pbnbenefits.